If your Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is barely staying ahead of your competition, you might need to hire a professional public relations agency to take your business to the next level. Whether you have similar businesses in your market or not, PR can differentiate your organization from the rest, helping it stand out as a business leader in its industry.
It sounds very simple on the surface, but PR is more than just advertising and branding. Your PEO needs PR to position yourself as the trusted expert in the business, making it an attractive option for companies needing help with payroll, benefits, workers’ compensation, HR and other services.14
PR is essential in order to make your PEO a valued entity in your markets by:
- Creating interest in PEOs and making sure your community or business area of interest understands what a PEO is, and how your services can save business owners money and time
- Garnering media attention for your business and gaining coverage in local and national news channels
- Placing articles about your business and its services in trade industry journals and magazines, establishing you as an expert in the industry
- Developing content that makes your business stand out though use of the right social media, at the right time, and to the right audience
- Securing speaking engagements at industry seminars, conventions and educational sessions both in your community and nationally, further establishing your business as an industry leader
- Helping you find and target the specific business leads you need, reducing wasted time and efforts with email marketing, lead generation and sales call that aren’t directed to the right audience
To be one of the stars of the industry, your PEO needs to find the right mix of PR, and much of the way this is done depends on the market. If you don’t have the ability to do the ground work, research and follow through to make it happen, Ripley PR may be a good fit for you.