Five ways LinkedIn can help you attract prospective franchisees
LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for business. The goal of the site is to allow members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally. Business owners can also use it to generate leads for their business.
According to HubShout.com, the biggest challenge for business in 2017: Lead generation. Experienced franchise public relations agencies will tell you that it’s a good practice to establish a presence on LinkedIn and use its connectivity to your advantage. Here’s how you can use it to help you generate business:
- Develop meaningful and impactful content – With the help and leadership of a public relations team, your franchise business can develop content that will attract readers and prospective leads. More importantly, if it’s really vibrant content, those readers will share it with their contacts. This is one way a business can generate more interest.
- Connect LinkedIn to your business calendar – A good franchise PR agency will help manage your online presence by making it a calendar priority to develop and post content. Your frequency and timing of posts should reflect the flow of your business.
- Link your content to other platforms – Your LinkedIn content doesn’t just have to live on that platform. When it is linked to other platforms and your company’s website, it spreads its impact and reach.
- Call your reader to action – In the course of developing and posting content, make sure it challenges your readers and contacts to take action. Encourage them to subscribe to your blog or e-newsletter.
- Stay up to date – Nothing spells doom for content as much as being out of date or not relevant to developing trends. Periodic reviews of your LinkedIn content will ensure it is current and ready to help your business grow in reach and influence.
When your franchise business follows some or all of these tips, you may find your phone is ringing or your email inbox is filling up with contacts who want to learn more.
If you are interested in getting professional help with your online presence, we at Ripley PR would love to talk with you. We have the knowledge and expertise to grow your reach.