Whether you’re a seasoned franchisor with thousands of units or looking to start franchising your business in 2019, public relations is a key element of your growth plans that should not be overlooked.
According to a Cision Earned Media Influential in Performance Marketing report, when asked to identify the top three biggest challenges in implementing an earned media strategy:
- 60 percent of marketing/communications professionals chose identifying and connecting with key influencers
- 52 percent chose measuring financial impact of programs/prove ROI
- 42 percent chose creating compelling content
If you’re in charge of an earned media strategy or overall communications strategy for your franchise, these challenges are likely top of mind for you as well.
As franchise public relations experts, we at Ripley PR can address these three challenges for your franchise. Here’s how:
- Identifying and connecting with key influencers – We have strong relationships with franchise trade media as well as influential writers in national business publications.
- Measuring financial impact of programs/prove ROI – We provide detailed reports about our PR efforts on behalf of your company. More importantly, we break the data down into usable information to inform strategic decisions and showcase ROI.
- Creating compelling content – Ripley PR’s team includes former journalists who understand how to tell compelling stories that not only drive prospects to your franchise but connect with the media on a peer-to-peer level.
If you’re looking to grow your franchise in 2019, give the franchise PR experts at Ripley PR a call today at 865.977.1973.