People looking to hire a commercial construction or architecture company will want to know more about your project history and areas of expertise. Through years of experience, the construction public relations professionals at Ripley PR have found that one of the most effective ways to tell project and client stories is through the use of descriptive images that can be posted on social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest.
Using social platforms that are specifically designed to curate, edit and share photos are ideal for showcasing projects while helping to build a strong social media presence for your commercial construction or architecture company.
Facebook and Twitter are great starting points to showcase project work, but using social platforms like Pinterest and Instagram can help to improve your construction public relations efforts.
- Integrate the Pinterest Save button across your site. This way, people can easily save and share your projects for easy reference later on.
- Add the Follow-On-Pinterest button to all newsletters and articles to encourage readers to become a part of your Pinterest community.
- Use boards and collections to organize your projects to guide visitors and help them with their research.
- Promote certain pins to increase your reach to a wider and targeted audience.
- Incorporate hashtags to categorize your projects and make it easier for non-followers to do research on your business.
- Test and learn by trying different caption lengths that offer enough information to tell the project story.
- Consider using a specific filter and a watermark for each project or company photo. This will help with brand recognition and credit for your own images.
- Promote your business directly from Instagram.
To increase your overall audience reach and build communities on each platform, connect your Pinterest and Instagram accounts to your Facebook. This will show followers that you have a presence on those platforms and help to integrate your social media efforts