Owning a B2B company comes with a variety of challenges, from planning to figuring out the best practices. There are details that have to be worked out across the board. When it comes to marketing and potential growth, though, that’s where a B2B public relations agency, like those at Ripley PR, come in.
There are plenty of misconceptions about public relations, the biggest being there isn’t any value in hiring an agency. But firms like Ripley PR can not only help you grow your business, but also give you the time you need to focus on running it.
Some common myths include:
- It’s too expensive. Plenty of folks believe hiring a PR agency must cost a fortune. Ripley PR works with each and every one of our clients to help them focus on what really matters, all within a budget they can afford.
- It’s a waste of time. Many believe public relations and marketing can and should be done in-house. But, the potential audience of a placed advertisement is much smaller than the scope of Ripley’s media relations reach. Our carefully crafted media lists allow us to spread our clients’ messages far and wide, garnering both local and national attention. We help our B2B clients consistently find new avenues and connections, and we can help you reach your target audience.
- PR is just for big businesse It’s true that we work with some pretty big clients, who have their eyes on national prizes. We also work with family-owned businesses that have been around for decades. For them, community matters most. We value each and every client we have, and Ripley PR is dedicated to giving 110 percent to each and every client.
- PR is only for crisis or disasters. You may have heard the phrase, “That’s a PR nightmare.” While we’re on hand to help when something bad happens, we’re more focused on sharing your stories and good news. PR helps clients build a positive image and credibility in your community and industry.
- There’s no point. Everyone has a story to tell. We want to share the stories of your businesses, your employees, your achievements and more. PR isn’t about sharing fake news or spinning facts. It’s about telling the true stories of the hardworking men and women out there making a difference in their communities and industries.
Ripley PR is a global B2B public relations agency with the skills and team to help clients achieve their goals. Contact us today and let us tell your stories, too.