Ripley PR, a global PR agency located in the Knoxville-metro area, is recognized as a growing force in B2B and franchise public relations. Ripley PR has an outstanding reputation for creating high-visibility results and landing outstanding coverage for clients in notable media outlets like Forbes, Inc., the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur and CNN. We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Brand Manager who is looking to contribute to the success of our growing roster of national clients while being an integral part of our collaborative environment.
Your day might look like this:
- Serving as main client contact and building effective relationships with multiple clients in various industries
- Developing media lists and pitching local, regional and national media with your proven ability to garner client interviews on a consistent, monthly basis
- Independently and collaboratively creating client PR and Marketing strategies that include measurable results
- Executing public relations and marketing tactics from strategies
- Manage team specialists to ensure all deadlines are met for your assigned clients
- Researching, writing and editing dynamic PR and marketing related content; including but not limited to press releases, blogs, social media calendars, media pitches, media kits, and marketing collateral, on time and within approved budgets
- Creating professional social media and blog calendars and posts with appropriate and approved images
- Creating and providing analysis for weekly or monthly reports, including clippings reports, status reports, website traffic, social media engagement, etc.
- Scheduling and chairing regular recurring client meetings; consulting C-suite executives and addressing issues
- Maintaining agency time sheets on a daily basis
- Being a part of our savvy team of PR and marketing professionals, “doing what needs to be done” to support our overall brand
Some of the requirements and characteristics we are seeking in a Brand Manager:
- Minimum of 7 years of agency, public relations, corporate communications, marketing experience. PR or Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience writing press releases, business-centric blogs, social media posts, media pitches, and marketing collateral
- Must be able to write clearly and consistently produce materials with accurate spelling and grammar
- Proven experience pitching media and garnering earned media coverage
- Proven experience consulting C-suite executives on public relations and marketing
- Extraordinary verbal communication skills
- A positive team player
- Professional and personable
- Proactive and responsive
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Obsessively organized
- Accountable and accurate
- Committed to continuous learning
Ripley PR offers a competitive salary, and a down-to-earth collaborative team environment where ideas are encouraged, not ignored. We appreciate your skills, experience, and we-can-do-it attitude! We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
No phone calls please. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.