Here’s our story: Ripley PR, a global agency located in the Knoxville-metro area, is a growing force in B2B and franchise public relations.
Now we want to know yours: Do you have an eye for design and a passion for creating compelling graphics for clients? Are you looking for a position that will grow into a full-time opportunity?
This is our dream: We need a world-class graphic designer to create print and digital marketing materials including but not limited to ads, brochures, marketing collateral, and website design.
You need to able to take creative direction and execute design concepts while working closely with brand managers and other members of our agency team. We want someone who is not afraid to push creative boundaries.
The position will start as part-time, 2 days per week (16 hours), and will grow to full-time. We are looking for candidates who will be committed to transitioning to full-time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field or equivalent degree from an accredited art/design school
- Minimum of 5 years graphic design experience; agency experience is a plus
- B2B marketing/advertising experience required
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a solid understand of client objectives and strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication – internally and with client
- Experience in researching and obtaining stock art and royalty-free photography and illustrations
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight, often-changing deadlines and priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Mac OS and design software – Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Outlook, MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and CSS
- Strong sense of typography, illustration, layouts and photography
- Knowledge of color and art photo direction
- Creative, attentive to detail, and deadline-oriented
- Award-winning graphic design and layout/formatting skills
- Video development is a plus
Ripley PR offers a competitive salary, and a down-to-earth collaborative team environment where ideas are encouraged, not ignored. We also know how to have fun. Office perks include Prosecco Fridays, playing the Wii with coworkers, chair massages, and volunteer days (that can involve playing with kittens and puppies). As the position transitions to full-time, you’ll gain access to excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
No phone calls please. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.